Same experiment SMOKING a month https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
Same experiment VAPING for a month https://youtu.be/zFyUlBpy5gU
My Amazon Store https://www.amazon.com/shop/chrisnotap
============== EXPLANATION of the test ===================
* same experiment SMOKING 30 packs of cigarettes a month https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
* same experiment how much healthier VAPING is than
* same experiment SMOKING just (1) pack of Cigarettes
* same experiment SMOKING only one Cigarette
* same experiment SMOKING only one CANNABIS cigarette
* same experiment VAPING vs SMOKING split screen
* as stated in the video, this is not a scientific experiment and only gives you a visual as to what could be going in your body. Gets kids to think twice and is food for thought for adults.
* everyone knows our lungs are not cotton and glass
* is there a better way to show it instead of using cotton? Let me know in the comments
* tobacco was not mixed with the cannabis
* pure grown cannabis was used
* regular rolling paper was used
* it took me a full day to learn to roll and roll the 90 joints
* I do not smoke weed, cigarettes or vape. I tried a cigarette at 12. Coughed for 2 minutes straight with just one puff. Never tried it again after that.
* I tried weed later in life. Didn’t mind it but don’t care for it.
* I did this video in response to 1000’s of commenters requesting I do it and is a continuation of the same experiment smoking cigarettes and vaping series
* many scenes were time lapsed and sped up to allow the eye to see the colour change in the cotton occur. Actual amount of joints smoked was 90
* each joint was weighed and had .5 to .6 grams of cannabis
* doesn’t matter if they were all smoked in an hour, a day, a week or a month. The same amount of smoke comes out of 90 cannabis cigarettes
* it took 3 full days to shoot the video
* the smoke was exhaled between each joint through a hose clearly shown twice in the video.
* none of the smoke was held as suggested by many commenters
* the exhale hose was hoisted 50 feet up in a tree to thoroughly disperse the smoke in the air to be neighbourhood friendly while doing this video
* I have smoked a total of 1 joint in my life. I find the feeling enjoyable and relaxing. I did this to make people aware of what is coating their lungs. Anything you put in your lungs comes with risk. It’s your decision to smoke and this video is just good information.
* electric fans were going to keep the air around me clear of second hand smoke
* the average cannabis smoker smokes 3 joints a day. Info I gathered from a survey of commenters
* kids, if anyone tries to get you to vape, smoke or try a joint, just say no thank you and walk away.
* only one thing was meant to go in your lungs and that’s air
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give kids a good start with a healthy life and do our best to prevent youngsters from taking up these poor habits. Adults, If you smoke tobacco, use a vape pen or smoke cannabis, never let children or kids see you do it. If they see an adult doing it, they think it’s ok. Make sure you are out of sight at home, at schools, outside of arenas or at parks .
used Royalty Free Music from Bensound !