1. Grind weed (we used 1/2 ounce, Jilly Bean)
2. Decarboxylate weed: bake at 240°F for 1 hour, stirring Halfway, cool 15 minutes
3. Spray with EverClear (1/2 shot), let dry for 15 minutes
4. Clarify butter. (3 sticks will cook down to about 2 sticks worth)
5. Combine clarified butter and decarboxylated weed in instant pot.
6. Cook on Slow Cooker setting for 12 hours. (check your temperature setting, we varied our from low to high)
7. Strain and cool in refrigerator.
Thank you all for your continued support and growth of my channel. You are the best!!!
**ALL VIDEOS ARE INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES**
ALL PRODUCTS ARE FULLY LEGAL IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND FOR MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS. RECREATIONALLY LEGAL IN WASHINGTON, ALASKA, OREGON, NEVADA, COLORADO, MICHIGAN, VERMONT, MASSACHUSETTS, D.C., AND MAINE.
*Business Inquires Only*
You can now donate through PayPal — All donations will go towards reviews of dispensaries, glass, vaporizers, fan-requested items and latest news on medical benefits as well as great deals and hauls.