Fear Pong is now a game! Get it here: http://www.fearponggame.com
» SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/CutSubscribe
Watch More Baked: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJic7bfGlo3qknUtTXhvK-m1dy3b8qfui
Cannabis-centric recipes served up as food porn that gets you blazed.
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us!
Official Site: https://www.cut.com/
Cut Swag: http://cut.com/shop
Email list: bit.ly/ytJoinTheFamily
Chef – Ben Hodgetts
Plastic by Purple Moons
Ginger Molasses Kiss Cookies recipe
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
¾ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
¾ cup cannabutter (1½ sticks) at room temperature
1½ cups sugar, divided
¼ cup dark molasses
2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
Hershey’s Kisses candy (about 24 pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl and whisk together for 30 seconds. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, cream together butter and 1 cup of the sugar until the mixture is fluffy and lighter in color, about 4-5 minutes.
4. Add egg, molasses, and ginger to the butter mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
5. Add the flour mixture and mix gently until just combined (do not overmix).
6. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour, or up to two days.
7. Pour the remaining ½ cup sugar into a small bowl. Roll the dough into balls (about one teaspoon) then coat in sugar and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Silpat (to prevent cookies from sticking).
8. Bake for 8-9 minutes. The cookies will look slightly underbaked – they will continue to cook as they cool on the baking sheet. Remove from the oven and immediately place unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses in the centers of the cookies.
9. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. Store the cookies in a sealed container once they are completely cool.
Cannabutter extraction technique
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
½ cup water (add more water at any time if needed)
¼ oz ground weed
1. Add ½ cup of water and 2 sticks (½ lb) of butter in a saucepan and bring to a simmer on low to medium heat. Adding water helps to regulate the temperature and prevents the butter from scorching. As butter begins to melt, add in ground weed.
2. Maintain low heat and let the mixture simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Make sure the mixture never comes to a full boil.
3. Pour the hot mixture into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground weed from the butter mixture. Squeeze or press the plant material to get as much liquid out of the weed as possible. Discard leftover weed.
4. Cover and refrigerate remaining liquid overnight or until the butter is fully hardened. Once hardened, the butter will separate from the water, allowing you to lift the cannabutter out of the container. Discard remaining water after removing the hardened cannabutter.
Small questions have powerful effects when they go viral. Cut spreads stories for fun, for serious, and for real– bringing the internet together one awkward moment at a time.
Produced, directed, and edited by https://cut.com
Want to work with us? http://cut.com/hiring
Want to be in a video? http://cut.com/casting
Want to sponsor a video? http://cut.com/sponsorships
For licensing inquiries: http://cut.com/licensing
How to Make Cookies with that Good Good | Baked | Cut