Watch the first video about “How to Successfully Start Seeds Indoors” here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWXhvk-rTQ&t=1129s
For a written summary and links to everything mentioned in the video, visit the website at https://wp.me/p2Xa6P-2d4.
If you liked this video, please hit the “thumbs up” button and leave a comment below. And don’t forget to subscribe! 🙂
IN THIS VIDEO
I cover everything you need to know to successfully nurture your seedlings until they’re ready to be planted outside.
• Lighting – what kind of light to use, how long to leave it on and where to place it relative to the seedlings
• Water – how to water seedlings
• Fertilization – what to use, how much and when to start
• Airflow – why a fan is a good thing to have
• Thinning – how and why to pull out or cut off some of your seedlings
• Transplanting – when, when and how to transplant seedlings into larger pots
• Hardening off – what it is, why to do it and how
• Labeling your seedlings
FEATURED IN THE VIDEO
• Grow light kit: http://bit.ly/2FTiqj7
• Compost Tea Bags: http://amzn.to/2tRwrc1
• Alaska Fish Fertilizer: http://amzn.to/2FYmyhJ
• Cowpots: http://amzn.to/2Dv2oGW
• Organic Potting Mix: http://bit.ly/2phXAiR
• Seed Markers: http://amzn.to/2Iszr1V
• Overview of grow lights -https://gardeningproductsreview.com/indoor-grow-lights/
Use of our Amazon affiliate links help support the Gardening Products Review channel and helps us bring you more free content. Amazon gives us a small commission on all sales but there is no extra cost to you. Any use of our affiliate links is very much appreciated!
STAY IN TOUCH
To be notified of new reviews, how-to’s and video tips as they’re released, please subscribe to the Gardening Products Review channel!
You can also follow us on
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GardeningPro…
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GardenJunkie1